Online marketing is a superb tool to increase your businesses’ sales and presence, which, with time and proper management, will build a larger customer base and boost profits. And let’s be honest, like it or not, the business world is rapidly moving to digital and online services. It makes sense to create a strong online business presence. Read on to learn more about some of our favorite online marketing tools.
The first step to having a highly visible online presence is building a website. Your website gives potential customers a great overview of your products. You can also post your hours of operation and contact info so that customers can reach you and know when you are available. Your website is also a great hub for the rest of your social media.
Social Media Platform
Social Media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter, are great ways of building brand awareness for your kiosk business. They are free platforms that when managed correctly, can boost daily sales and deliver more traffic to your website. We will break these platforms down even further just so you can get a good idea of how each platform will benefit your business.
- The social media platform Facebook will help you stay top of mind with your current and potential customers. With this platform, you can create ads and announce sales and specials. It is also very easy for people to share your Facebook posts which is a free advertisement for your business.
- If you love taking pictures than Instagram is the platform for you, and is also a sister company to Facebook, which means posting to both platforms at once is easy and efficient. Use Instagram to engage customers with eye-catching images of your products.
- With Twitter, you can create catchy hashtags for your business which help collect all your posts into an easily searchable category. Also, Twitter is a masterful platform to promote your blogs on.
- LinkedIn is the place to network with other companies. You can join groups that are tailored to your business.
Google My Business
Google My Business is a free business profile that helps you attract more business to your store’s location and website. It is a very popular way for customers to connect with stores they are searching for. When a customer is typing in your business name your business profile will automatically show up. Customizable features such as location, website, phone number and store hours are all available for free, to promote your business. You can even post images of products. Customers are also able to leave reviews for your business, building your company’s credibility.
Blog writing may not seem like a big deal, but it is. If you can become a guru in your field, you will build credibility amongst your readers and create a following of potential customers. Your blogs can even convert sales. If you offer your kiosk items online, you will be able to direct client purchases through links for products in your blogs. Once online-shoppers have made a purchase and have opted into your customer database you can then target market products to specific clients based on their past purchases. POS systems such as Nova are great for collecting and organizing customer data, making target marketing a breeze.
Google Ads, formerly known as AdWords
If you have a website created for your business and you have room in your budget to focus on getting more traffic to your website, than Google Ads may be the way to go. You can even customize your campaigns to direct traffic to phone calls and location searches for your business. The best thing about Google Ads is that you can track your conversions following where your leads are coming from. Google Ads is a customizable platform where you only pay when a potential customer engages with your ad, such as a click on your ad directing them to your website.
Navigating the online world may seem daunting but is well worth it. There are many online tools that can help market your kiosk business and boost your sales. Using these few strategies we suggested will strengthen your businesses online presence turning your business into an authority in its field. And ultimately creating more profitability.
- Google My Business: https://www.google.com/business/?gmbsrc=us-en-ha-se-z-gmb-s-z-h~bk;&ppsrc=GMBS0&gclid=Cj0KCQjwnKHlBRDLARIsAMtMHDE5HG0BZiZBNppObmFadoIgg_f7BXfNRp2HdVpLZ7SFGYTMTu2WWmMaAnpfEALw_wcB&utm_expid=101497709-33.wUNAjX4ySiCpOjQLriCtng.0&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F